Collectively all information that you submit to Isolene Jewellers via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the, definitions provide in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislations.
The UK General Data Protection Regulation;
we or us
User or you
The Website that you are currently using www.isolenejewellers.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
a.The singular included the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trust and partnerships;
d. ‘’Including’’ is understood to mean ‘’including without limitation’’;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Isolene Jewellers is the ‘’data controller’’. This means that Isolene Jewellers determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
d. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. IP address (automatically collected);
f. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
g. Operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you;
b. Data is received from other sources; and
c. Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
7.Isolene Jewellers will collect Data in a number of ways, for example
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
b. When you register with is and set up an account to receive our product or services;
c. When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them)
d. When you enter a competition or promotion through social media channel;
e. When you make payments with us, through this Website or otherwise
f. When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
g. When you use our services;
Data received from third parties
8. Isolene Jewellers will receive Data about you from the following parties:
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date time and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping
b. Improvement of our products/services
c. Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in the certain circumstances (see above section headed ‘’ your rights’’ below)
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing simular products/services). Under ‘’soft opt-in’’ consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. For other types of e-marketing, we require to obtain your explicit consent, that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box what we’ll provide.
13. When you register with or set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this process info the performance of the contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data-
To help third party service providers in receipt of any shares data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly
b. Third party payment providers who process payments mader over the Website -
To enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds
c. Relevant authorities-
d. To facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measure to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. Access to our account is controlled by a password and username that is unique to you.
b. We store your data on secure servers.
16. We are certified PCI DSS. This family of standards help us manage your Data and keep it secure,
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected breach, If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to you Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: Help@isolenejewellers.com,
18. If you want detailed information form Get Safe online how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many more online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Rights to access-the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is ‘’manifestly unfounded or excessive’’ where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will let you know the reasons why.
b. Rights to correct- the right to have our Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Rights to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data- the right to ‘’block’’ us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it,
e. Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Rights to object = the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22.To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via the email at: Help@isolenejewellers.com
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your com[plaint to the relevant data protection authority, For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please inform us if your Data changes during the period of which you hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
31. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
32. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Welsh courts.
You may contact Isolene Jewellers by email at: Help@isolenejewellers.com